Self-paced ecourse with action plans and exercise worksheets at each module, to help you define your own self-care plan.
Coupon: Get 25% off storewide with code AFFILIATE25
Self-Care Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs By Desiree Zega
I’m going to show you how you can finally…
- Start taking care of ALL of you: mind, body, and spirit, so you can transform your life and business (and feel happier and more successful, too)
- Create a strong and healthy body, so you have the much-needed energy and stamina to grow a thriving business
- Nurture your emotional well-being and safeguard against emotional burnout by setting firm boundaries (finally!)
- Make REAL time for the things you want and the people and activities that are important to you
Sound good to you? Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect to learn in this 4 module, self-paced course…
Module 1: The Whole-Body Entrepreneur
For many entrepreneurs, the risk of burnout is real – and it’s not surprising when you consider all the things we have to do on a daily basis.
This module is designed to help you see what is truly possible if you start to nurture the WHOLE you on the mental, physical and spiritual levels.
In module 1, we’re going to cover:
- Why self-care keeps slipping from your grasp (and how to stop the slide)—so you can break your old habits for good and build a sustainable self-care routine.
- 7 signs of burnout you need to take seriously— and what to do about them
- 6 signs of stress— and how to permanently defuse it
- What to do when success keeps slipping from your fingers— and ways to make yourself accountable for the daily actions you take
- Why you’re stuck in distraction (and how to get out)— because #truthbomb: ditching those time drains will free you up to do the things you love
- How to get back on track and claim the life you dream about— it’s time to look forward to the life you genuinely want, strip out anything that’s no longer working for you
Module 2: A Strong & Healthy Body Makes Good Business Sense
It’s easy for health to take a back seat as you work to grow your business. Module 2 is all about making easy tweaks to your routine to ditch your destructive habits (ahem, keeping the fridge stocked with frozen pizzas…) and set up new habits that’ll keep you healthy.
In module 2, we’ll cover…
- The dangerous health habits common to coaches and how to spot them— so you can kick them to the curb today!
- The real reason why making time to be healthy never seems to work— and the simple hacks and strategies you can use to fix this
- What to do when you don’t even have the energy to get out of bed in the morning— so you can stop reacting emotionally to what’s bothering you and reframe any negative self-talk
- How to identify your energy drains – and deal with a chronic illness, so you can acknowledge your limitations without beating yourself up for them
- 6 tips and tricks for fitting self-care painlessly back into your everyday life— easy to adopt rituals and habits to help stop destructive practices and strengthen the well-being of your life and business
Module 3: Nurture Your Emotional Well-being
Coaches and service providers are, by their very nature, people pleasers and rescuers. Unfortunately, sometimes this backfires and leads us to make poor business decisions. That’s why Module 3 is all about setting boundaries – with others and yourself – so you don’t become an emotional wreck and take on everyone else’s issues or get stuck with soul-sucking clients.
In module 3 we’ll cover…
- 6 “emotional well-being” deal breakers–including what they are and how to handle them (We’ll be looking at the specific traits that signal a destructive client, so you know to say no before you ever say yes)
- 6 surefire warning signs you may be running into a client from hell— including what to do when your client-to-be is both needy and nice
- 5 painless ways to ditch the energy vampires and complainers— it may be the kindest thing you do for both of you!
- Why neglecting your boundaries has a direct effect on business decisions— and how to successfully change this nasty habit
- How to be proactive in handling negative people and situations— and what you can do to help prevent it from happening
- How to create your Emotional Well-being Profile— and use it to strengthen your boundaries naturally and painlessly
Module 4: Creativity Comes from the Soul
It’s true: Your soul and spirit need love, too. This module is all about “filling the well” as Julia Cameron calls it in “The Artists’ Way,” and will help you learn how to revive your creative juju while making time for the things that motivate and nurture your soul most.
From nature to music to brunch with friends, you’ll be surprised how big an impact allowing your spirit to have a little fun can have on your business.
In module 4, we’ll cover…
- 10 ways to get over your own negative perceptions and insecurities— and how to start truly, deeply loving yourself!
- 5 must-take steps necessary to make any major lifestyle change— including what you should make time for, why you don’t, and how to change that, for good!
- How to create your own Emotional Well-being Profile—and finally figure out what’s essential for YOU to maintain confidence, good health, and true happiness
- How to infuse “lost passions” back into your life–and safeguard yourself against reactivity and burnout!
- Why “refilling the well” Is essential–and how to do it even when you feel like yours has totally run dry, so you can make massive shifts toward renewal and creative rebirth